Our Community Supported Herbalism (CSH) program is a new venture for those in the State College area interested in learning more about medicinal plants, their uses, and how to prepare them. Each box will include a variety of fresh in season herbs, prepared items (such as a salve or vinegar), medicinal botanical bouquets, seedlings/seeds, and more. The boxes will also include Materia Medica (informational sheets and recipes) for the plants bundled in your box!
- Private Facebook Group access to ask your questions and connect with others. We will also share special content here directly from our gardens!
- Regular “Open Garden” days when you can spend time with the plants
- Discounts on our herbal classes
- Summer Share Sign up here! (3 boxes) $117 - only $39 per box (June-August, 1 box per month)
- Extended Share Sign up here! (5 boxes) $170 - only $34 per box (Save $5 per box with this extended option May-September, 1 box per month)
Space is limited. Click here to Sign up today!
Pick up will be at our homestead during the third week of the month on a weekday, to be determined once we get feedback from our members. If you know you will be away on a pick up date, reach out to us to make other arrangements.